Clients & Partners
Business Owners Looking to Exit
An exit for owners of businesses in transition or distress with revenues between $2 and $30 million located in Southern California.
- Transitioning businesses – We acquire companies from owners looking to exit for retirement or a professional change, with a focus on promoting from within, hiring minimal outside talent, maintaining the existing employee base, and providing capital for continued operations and growth.
- Distressed business – We acquire companies from owners looking to exit a challenging operation, and seek to minimize the impact on the core employee and customer base, strengthen the operations by improving the capital structure, and engage consultants, interim turnaround management specialists, seasoned industry executives and key existing management personnel.
Lenders and Investment Firms
Strategic partnership to dispose of distressed or troubled assets.
- Quiet disposition of distressed operating company investment including: equity position, non-performing loans, pre-foreclosure, and foreclosures.
- Quiet disposition of distressed real estate or real estate owned (REO) including: sub-performing and non-performing loans, sub-performing equity position, foreclosed real estate and other REO.
Industry Executives Seeking Capital for Acquisition
Acquisition, operating and growth capital for acquisition of companies in transition or distress.
- Funding for managers seeking to perform a management buyout (MBO).
- Flexibility in amount of personal capital investment, ownership structure and partnership terms.
- Additional support for initial business planning, repositioning, financial structuring and hiring of key talent.
- Ongoing resources for expansion and growth of the acquisition